Pages

3.04.2013

Fackbook Yardsale!





At the Morris apartment today a little thing called spring cleaning started to take place. I have had an itch to get rid of some things...but who wants to give Goodwill your designer stuff that has barely been worn! I mean we pay good money for clothes, shoes, and handbags these days...so why not get a few bucks back for them? Last year, Elizabeth and I did a "Shop our Closet" party and we had a blast! We sold gently used/worn things and had a party at the same time! We really loved seeing our good friends/family take home our stuff for cheap...at least we knew our things were going home in good hands! :)

This year I decided to try having a yardsale on Facebook! Using our social sites for these kinds of things is GENIUS (as Jason would say)!! So check out the link above or just visit my Facebook page to view the Facebook Yardsale album! Let me know if you see anything that you would like!

xxxx's

2 comments:

  1. I love the boots!! What size??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are an 8.5 but fit like an 8! I can bring anything you might want to school tomorrow if you want to try on!

    ReplyDelete