Pages

6.25.2013

Summer Fruit Salad


A good friend of mine recently shared this recipe with me & I have to admit that at first I was skeptical of adding basil to a fruit salad but I was so wrong! This is by far the best fruit salad that I have eaten in a long time so I want to share it with y'all. Enjoy!


You can use whatever kind of fruit you like. I used bananas, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries. The amount of honey & basil you need all depends on how much fruit you use. For the amount shown above I used 3 tablespoons of honey and about 12 basil leaves. I also added a little lime juice to keep the bananas from turning brown. Rinse and slice all of the fruit then add to a bowl. Add your lime juice (if needed), honey and basil then mix everything together and voilĂ ! You're done.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment