Pages

5.08.2013

Josh's Farmers Market

I am forever a fan!



I am a firm believer and doer of shopping local! BUT this local farmer's market is one of a kind. At Josh's not only is everything SUPER organized and easy to find, it is always fresh and their staff is so helpful! I used to buy all my produce at the grocery store, and I kid you not, it NEVER lasted more than a few days....plus, now a days you have to worry about where it is coming from, what they spray on it, or even inject it with...NO THANKS!
Josh and his family have been around the area forever and they are a true family grown company! Who doesn't want to support shopping local AND get naturally better ingredients?! You'd be crazy not to do your shopping here! Check out their website below and if you are not already a supporter, stop by this week and check them out, I promise you will never shop anywhere else!

http://www.joshsfarmersmarket.com/

Part of my purchase last night!



No comments:

Post a Comment